The Model 541 is a high performance, compact solvent delivery module that has been designed to compete with the most expensive pump systems on the market in reliability and performance without the high cost. A dual piston design with solvent compressibility feedback assures virtually pulse-free and accurate solvent delivery. It may be used as an economical stand alone pump for isocratic operation, or for gradient operation. UHPLC (Maximum pressure: 15,000 PSI) is available for Micro and Analytical flow. Also Titanium pump heads and Biocompatible PEEK pump heads are available for all flow ranges.
- Self-priming Pump Head
- Integral prime/purge
- Rapid solvent changes
- Pump primes any solvent, any flow rate
- Patented Floating Pump Seal
- Seal floats in alignment relative to piston
- Intuitive touch screen
- Pump touch screen control, Run methods from touch screen
- Included GUI application for computer control
- Program 1,000 method lines for Isocratic or Gradient control.
- Robust Open Modbus RTU for OEM control.
- USB-serial connection
- Solvent Compressibility Compensation User
- User can select from a library of 15 solvents
- Fourteen additional user-configured solvents
- Easy Maintenance
- All user serviceable components are accessed via the front panel
- Cartridge seal design makes seal replacement easy
We offer the options below for OEM customers
- Option #1: mechanical pump assembly only
- Option #2: pump + PCBA + hydraulics (transducer + purge valve + damper)
- Option #3: pump + PCBA + transducer + purge valve (option #2 minus damper)
Note: CE mark is pending